Monday, August 10, 2009

Turning 30!


Turing 30 seems to be a pivotal age in society. I guess I never understood why until the day actually came and went. I found myself reflecting on my past thirty years and pondering the meaning of my life. I realized that I have had some great, shinning moments, and some not so great, but looking back I wouldn't change them for anything because all of those experiences have made me the person I am today. I have walked down many paths, some filled with trials and tribulation and some filled with great joy and accomplishment. However, I am eternally grateful for all of these experiences because they brought me to my husband, baby girl, friends, family, job, career, education and so on. I can't imagine my life being any different and I realized that I am so very blessed. So here is to my next thirty years, may it bring as many blessings and wonderful memories as my first.

No comments:

Post a Comment